Apply Panama CDC

Applying for a Panama CDC (Continuous Discharge Certificate) is very simple.

You must first scan and send the following documentation via e mail;

  • Scanned Passport
  • Scanned Course Certificates
  • Scanned 8 pc 3x3 cm identification photos
  • Scanned Medical Certificate
  • Scanned current COC
After we revise the documents we will notify via e mail if everything is correct and will send an invoice with payment instructions. The CT scan of temporary document will be given within a period of 3 days via e mail, you will be able to see your CT number online in a period of 5 days and will receive the temporary document (Valid for 6 months) and Final COC and CDC documents (Valid for 5 years) within a period of 4 weeks after we receive the payment.

9 comments:

atinder sohi said...

do we need a COC for appling the panama cdc....
i am a deck cadet with HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN NAUTICAL SCIENCE FROM SOUTH TYNESIDE COLLEGE UK
WAITING FOR UR REPLY

aditya tambe said...

sir, i am a fresher in this field so can you just guide me to get my panama cdc as i have done my stcw 95 courses.

Rokshan said...

I like this Cetificate

Unknown said...

sir i sended my details pls analyse my request and send u rply

Unknown said...

i im an Indian guide me to do panama CDC my no is 9880350912

Unknown said...

my name is clinton dsouza i want to know whetwer panama cdc is valid to become a sea captain

Unknown said...

sir, i am a fresher in this field so can you just guide me to get my panama cdc as i have done my stcw 95 courses.

Unknown said...

without complete any course can someone apply for cdc book to get a job in vessel? i am interested to deal commercial for many people to get cdc book as required to get marine job. i need it for ordinary worker in vessel. they will get a job 100% sure if i can make cdc book for them/ i am contacting for Bangladesh. contact me general.jobreq@gmail.com

Unknown said...

What is the payment for cdc and coc